Nor-Shipping has enlisted NHST Global Publications— the parent of TradeWinds, Upstream, Recharge and IntraFish— to provide video coverage of Nor-Shipping 2019 via WebTV. For sponsors, this represents a unique opportunity to engage with elusive audiences at the event—and beyond.
Coverage will include dozens of video interviews with the brightest stars of the shipping and ocean industries. Aaron Kelley, who spent five years reporting for TradeWinds prior to his appointment as the Content Marketing Manager at NHST, will conduct the interviews. Two camera crews and an award-winning production team will provide support on the ground.
Nor-Shipping will stream WebTV throughout the week via tradewindsnews.com and a variety of social media platforms. Other NHST properties will feature footage as well, these include upstreamonline.com, rechargenews.com and intrafish.com.
The Nor-Shipping Web TV sponsorship package will include:
- “Nor-Shipping Web TV brought to you by…” Clickable sponsor logo embedded in the border of the video player that will appear on TradeWinds homepage.
- Video intros: Five-second voiceover and branding at the start of each of the 40+ videos, which will include daily recaps of the event.
- WebTV landing page. Sponsor logos displayed on a landing page where content will be available during the event, and after it concludes.
- Video interview with Sponsors. Production and distribution of a one-on-one interview with an executive and/or subject matter expert of your choice
- Sponsor Content article placement on TradeWinds homepage, for up to two weeks after the event; your content will also reside in the sponsor content section of tradewindsnews.com indefinitely after the campaign concludes
- Logo on all material promoting Nor-Shipping WebTV Includes exposure from TradeWinds and Nor-Shipping’s digital channels, plus print placements in our weekly Nor-Shipping’s Daily Newspaper
For more information about sponsoring WebTV at Nor-Shipping 2019, please get in touch with TradeWinds’ Sales director Eva Hessen email@example.com