Shortsea Business Hub is a new initiative by Shortsea Promotion Centre in partnership with Nor-Shipping.
The concept is to match cargo owners with a desire to explore Shortsea solutions as an alternative and reap the benefits of a sustainable and competitive logistic solution.
Listen to keynotes from industry leaders sharing their learning experiences and benefits from moving their logistics from the road to the sea.
Speed-date cargo owners and show them how your business can solve their hunt for a competitive and sustainable transport solution.
The event takes place on January 12th at Nor Shipping. We are looking for three cargo owners to present their business and a specific opportunity to be solved. Limited access, we will evaluate cargo owners interested in participating on a first-come, first-served basis.
Program for the day:
- Introduction by Managing director in Shortsea Promotion Centre
- Inspiring keynotes from industry leaders sharing their experiences.
- Cargo owners present their company and the specific business opportunity. There will be three presentations from cargo owners.
- Pre-registered speed-dating – 10 minutes per meeting
- Summary of findings & mingling.
We are interested in getting in touch with Cargo owners looking for the opportunity to present their company and specific opportunity and speed-date potential suppliers to identify a future-proof solution matching their demands for competitiveness and sustainability.
Interested? Apply to participate by filling in the following form:
For more information, please contact: